Saturday, May 8, 2010

Etsy Front Page !!!


I missed it :-( I finally made it to Etsy front Page last night while I was still packing for Brimfield...raining windy and evidently the truck I rented has a leak in it and the windshield wipers to the station wagon that my son will drive for me don't work and I have a leak in my living room bow window so now it's raining inside too :-(
 but I made it to FRONT PAGE

I found the front page treasury on craftcult a great tool for etsy!









So exciting for me and although no sales generated
I received an email from Italy wanting to know the cost to ship :-(
and it generated more people who heart my store and 80 hearts on the item!
Thank you Michaelann from Vintage Frocks Of Fancy and Natalie from Fun Retro for emailing me last night to let me know!
Back to packing !
This should be my best show ever I am taking my best shabby chic and cottage painted furniture my best barkcloth, my best vintage clothing and will take tons of pics!  Rain Rain Go Away!!!
If you are around please come and see me special discount for etsy members!!!
Faxons Midway Antique show booth 33 right in the center of Brimfield across from the New England Motel show....wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment