Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Regrouping after Brimfield



Is it my age...or the first show of the season...I just can't seem to get it together after a 10 day Brimfield Antique Show. It was a great success the only draw back was the wind up to 45 miles ph at times and it lasted most of the week.  I promised pictures but didnt take but a few here is one from behind me on a line on Friday waiting to get into J&J's showt the last big show to open for the week....



This was on Friday I arrived on Mothers Day (the Sunday before)...with a 14' rental truck and my son drove the '86 station wagon and I only went home with the station wagon!!!
Although I sold alot it seems to be all over my house and has not found a place to call home...I wanted to have a huge garage sale like last year in my new (old) home for the Memorial Day weekend but I just don't know if I can get my act together. I should know by the end of today how much I can get accomplished .
Here are a few pics of my booths (I had 2 tents this time)
I did excellent on my vintage clothing and lingerie and did well on the painted furniture I did get to keep the dining room table (now is my kitchen table and I love it!)

Notice the gorgeous chintz curtains 4 panels in pink and 4 panels in blue I purchased them at the show and they are now hanging in my living room and my office!!

and this is now my kitchen table...which works out well as I have the buffet too in my dining room (not yet painted).
Funny how my decisions get made sometimes and it was meant for me I just didnt know it!
All in all it was a long and exhausting but profitable week and oh I met so many ETSY sellers!!!
I was thrilled!
OK time to regroup ...sort... reorganize ...


1 comment:

  1. Just found your lovely blog through Etsy. I love your painted furniture.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete